|Promoter name, ABN, address||Barossa Grape & Wine Association
15 035 513 435
991 Stockwell Rd, Vine Vale SA 5352
|Raffle Start + End Date||Start: Friday 9th April 2021
Ends: Sunday 2nd May 2021
|Prize Details||1. A Barossa Cellar Value $1000
2. Poonawatta 1880 Shiraz Vine 100x 50 cm photographic art print plus 3 bottles of the Poonawatta 1880 Shiraz. Value $1850
3. Great Terrace Vineyard art print plus pre-release Seppeltsfield Grenache Value $1480
4. Raj’s Pick an original photographic art print plus 3 bottles of Rojomoma Raj’s Pick Shiraz Value $660
|How to Enter||Entry is online via website Humanitix link
Once the ticket purchase is complete, a copy of the ticket and receipt will be emailed to the contact detail provided via the Humanitix system.
|The Draw||The draw will take on Sunday 2nd May, at 12pm.
All names will be entered into an online software system which will select the names randomly. One name will be selected for each of the prizes in the order as outlined in the prize details as above.
Winners do not need to present at the draw to claim the prize.
Every number entered into the draw has a fair and equal chance of being drawn.
|Winners Notification||Winners will be notified via the following methods:
1) By email within four (4) days of the draw from the contact information provided at the time of purchase via Humanitix. Notification will include how the prize can be delivered or collected.
2) Winners will also be published on the Barossa Wine Auction web page on barossawine.com – https://www.barossawine.com/wine/barossa-wine-auction/
3) An advertisement will also be placed in The Leader Newspaper
|Claiming Prizes||Winners can claim prizes in the following manner:
1) Pick up from The Barossa Cellar post the Auction for up to 3 months after Monday 3 May, 2021
2) If the winner lives outside of South Australia, will be delivered at BGWA’s cost to any major capital city (except for Hobart, Perth, Darwin).
|Unclaimed Prize Draw Details||If despite every reasonable effort we cannot contact a prize winner, the prize will be retained for 3 months after the draw. After this the prize will be retained by BGWA and may be used in a raffle in the Barossa Wine Auction 2023|