A Guide to Negotiating the Sale of Winegrapes in the Barossa
Chapters in the booklet include:
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
- Things to know and do before selling wine grapes
- Contractual obligations
- Wine grape sale checklist
- Examples of problematic language and clauses
- Vineyard access protocols
- Navigating your way through a dispute
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Grower options if grape payments are outstanding
- Insolvency procedures
All grower members of the BGWA have received a copy of this booklet as part of their membership. Additional copies can be purchased from the BGWA at a cost of $15 per booklet (incl. GST).
Cost per booklet BGWA members $15 inc GST
Cost per booklet non-BGWA members $25 inc GST
Orders must be confirmed by email to Nicki Robins at email@example.com. Please be sure to include your postal address for delivery.
Prepayment is essential prior to delivery. Note that this site accepts Visa and Mastercard which is our preferred payment method. Tax invoices will be issued by email.
Purchases are non-refundable.